A successful group of businesses in Belfast require a Company Accountant to join their team on a 12-month contract. Based in the city centre, this role can be offered on a 4- or 5-day working week!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Company pension
- Autonomy over job role
- Potential for a 4-day working week
- Immediate start available
VANRATH are pleased to be working exclusively with a successful group of businesses in Belfast who have had continued success over recent years. They require a Company Accountant to join the team for a period of 12 months, to work as a key member of the senior management team. Reporting to the Director, the Company Accountant will take responsibility for producing monthly management accounts, preparing year end accounts, while supervising a small finance team.
This role is initially set for a period of 12 months and will be based in their city centre offices. The business has a flexible approach to the working hours for this role, and are happy to consider a 4-day working week, for the right candidate.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3+ years' working in a similar role and are keen to join a business who are making a significant impact in their sector:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE (Qualified by experience)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Available at short notice
As a Company Accountant you will:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of cashflows
- Development of projections and budgets
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Management of small finance team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.