VANRATH are delighted to be working closely with a leading Marketing company in Northern Ireland in helping recruit for a Commercial Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, this is a key role in the business that involves providing commercial insight and reviewing performance across a range of successful well known brands to ensure maximum return for the business and identify opportunities. The role can provide a clear path to FD opportunities and give the right candidate the opportunity to leverage large exciting commercial deals.
- Fantastic salary
- 3&2 hybrid
- Private health
- Excellent pension
- Superb benefits and culture
- Qualified Accountant
- Min 3 years post qualified
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Confident to look at pricing, cost conversions, EPOS data, market trends
- Commercial insight, particularly margin analysis on brand profitability
- Manage pricing structure
- Own promotional budgets and approval process
- Support commercial stakeholders
- Help prepare monthly management accounts, inc variance analysis
- Preparation of Budgets and quarterly forecasting
- Weekly forecasting and reporting
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.