Vanrath are delighted to be assisting a thriving Insurance Broker company with the recruitment of a Commercial & Property Claims Handler. Fantastic opportunity for an individual to move into a very lucrative role with a very exciting company with a fantastic reputation.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.30pm w/ one hour lunch) - Permanent position - This is a Hybrid working role - Office is based in Belfast (mixture of home and office working).
£28,000 - £33,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience) + Some Amazing Incentives + Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks & Progression Opportunities
Managing the Customer / Claims journey from start to finish. This is a brand new role in the business, and the role offers growth potential to become a Claims Manager.
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients and establish effective relationships with both clients and insurers offering client-centric claims solutions.
- Advise clients on policy guidelines referring to claims.
- Management of client expectations throughout the process.
- Liaise with providers regarding individual claims.
- Issue claims forms when required to gather the necessary evidence and guidance notes.
- Build effective working relationships with clients and Account Managers/Executives to resolve issues and communicate outcomes effectively.
- Other duties include : Organising Assessors; speaking to Insurance companies; updating systems; dealing with Liability and Property claims.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience dealing with Commercial Claims is essential
- Experience managing the full claims journey
- Experience with reporting
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath, or more importantly.. click apply via the link
I have worked with Vanrath for just under a year now, and I have to say, the people working their are great at what they do. Any problems, questions, or anything else I ever had, they were always very quick to help me with them. They went above and beyond in a lot of instances, when they didn't really have to. In particular, the agent that I worked with, Shannon McGrath, couldn't have made things easier for me, as well as being really nice and friendly.
I'm leaving them now for a permanent role elsewhere, but if I ever need to look for a different job somewhere else, I'll just go straight to Vanrath and not even consider anywhere else.
I contacted Michael Magee at Vanrath approx 2 weeks ago, wanting to discuss potential Java roles available in Belfast. After we connected, Michael took notes of what I was looking for in a company and my experience. Within an hour my CV was sent to numerous companies, all matching my requirements and my skill level. I still can't believe this is a free service!
I can't recommend Michael enough! Was very professional and wasn't opposed to discussing things outside of office hours.
After a week I secured a role that matches exactly what I wanted. Thank you!
Massively positive experience with Jordan Burns and VANRATH. Couldn't recommend highly enough! I detailed exactly what I was after in a new role and Jordan came back only with roles that ticked every box which is what really set them apart from some other agencies, no retrofitting or compromise to a role that you are not quite the right fit for - just roles that were exactly what I had said would suit my preferred working style. Found a perfect role to suit my needs, always positive, professional and helpful at every step of the way. Made the process entirely stress free, great knowledge of the field and market. Absolutely chuffed all round from reaching out initially to placement. Literally couldn't fault the process at any stage. Thanks again!