Our client is a well-known manufacturer of cable management products, operating from two manufacturing sites located in Lisburn and Warrington. They also have nine strategically located sales depots in the UK and Ireland.
As a dynamic and growing company, they are currently searching for a Commercial Analyst to join their team in Lisburn.
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Experience in Power BI or similar visualization tools
- Ability to define how commercial data is used to drive business performance.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders with data-driven insight.
- Problem solving skills.
- Collaborative hands-on approach to ensure success in a team-based environment.
- Results-driven and proactive
- Goal-orientated approach to decision making.
- Strong time management skills
You should also be a quick learner of new IT systems and have extensive working knowledge of MS Excel.
In this role, you will play a vital part in providing crucial commercial information and support to the management and commercial teams. You will also contribute to the continuous improvement of commercial processes, ensuring that teams are equipped with up-to-date and accurate information and data.
Your key responsibilities will include providing timely analytic, commercial, and decision support to the Commercial Team and other stakeholders. Additionally, you will build visual reports to enable the Commercial Team to interrogate sales data, maintain and improve data used in the pricing process, and ensure the accuracy of product costing information for day-to-day sales decisions.
- £28-35/40K DOE
- 33 days of holidays (including 8 stats)
- Pension up to 4%
- X2 life assurance for all employees.
If you are interested in applying for this role or any other role in Data Engineering, Data Science, or Data Warehousing, please contact Rachel Boyle directly on LinkedIn.