My Client is a globally recognized manufacturer of cable management products with two manufacturing sites in Lisburn and Warrington and nine strategically placed sales depots throughout the UK and Ireland.
As a company that is constantly evolving and transforming, they are currently seeking a Commercial Analyst to join their growing team in Lisburn.
In this role, you will provide critical commercial information and support to both management and commercial teams while contributing to the continuous improvement of commercial processes to ensure that teams are using up-to-date and accurate information and data.
- Provide on-time analytical, commercial, and decision support to the Commercial Team and other stakeholders.
- Build visual reports to allow the Commercial Team to interrogate sales data.
- Maintain and improve data used in the pricing process.
- Ensure accuracy of product costing information for day-to-day sales decisions.
- Analyze, compare, and interpret sales data to recommend actions and present commercial insights.
- Help develop pricing best practice processes to support commercial teams across the network.
To apply for this, or any other role in Data Engineering, Data Science or Data Warehousing, please get in touch with Rachel Boyle directly on LinkedIN
Benefits on offer:
- Salary range (28-35/40K DOE)
- 33 days holidays (including 8 stats)
- Pension up to 4%
- X2 life assurance for all employees
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in Power BI or similar visualization tools.
- Ability to define how commercial data is used to drive business performance.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders with data-driven insight.
- Methodical and meticulous approach to problem-solving.
- Collaborative, hands-on approach to ensure success in a team-based environment.
- Results-driven with a proactive, goal-orientated approach to decision making.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
- Quick learner of new IT systems.
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Excel.