VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Manufacturing Company with the recruitment of a Call Handler. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in the companies Newtownabbey office - Monday - Friday. There is also an option for Hybrid working after training where you will be able to work 1 day from home, and the remaining 4 in the Newtownabbey office.
German Speaking is an essential requirement for this role, and candidates with this experience will only be considered.
£24,000 - £28,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
To assist the Commercial and Sales Directors and help the external sales team achieve company objectives by providing full customer services support on a global basis.
- Main point of contact for approx 10 -20 Customers locally and international based;
- Building strong, credible relationships with Customers, ensuring total Customer satisfaction.
- Order entry, involving accuracy and attention to detail.
- Having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of each customer account, with a comprehensive understanding of each customer pricelist and any specific requirements relevant to each account;
- Working closely with customers with regards to orders and providing accurate lead times and delivery schedules and following up invoices on a daily basis;
- Working closely with the planning and logistics teams to ensure all customers orders are promptly placed, planned and shipped according to requested dates and providing or assisting in providing resolutions should problems occur from order placement to shipment;
- Working closely with Logistics and loading team to maximise daily loading capacity and actively chasing Customers to clear their stock;
- Advising Customers on a daily/weekly basis on the progress of their orders and actively working with production to ensure all Customer orders are produced;
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role
- German Fluency is an essential requirement
- Strong communicator
- Positive individual
- Great telephone manner
- Great attention to detail levels
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
A common interview question that can leave some candidates lost for words is 'why do you want this job?'. It might initially sound like a simple question to answer, but it can be easy to slip up. So, it's essential you can effectively communicate why you are interested in the role and why you chose to apply in the first place.
Interview prep is key to landing any job. As well as doing overall research on the company, the role itself and the wider team structure, we recommend prepping for common interview questions as well. The points below will help guide you in the right direction when preparing your answer to 'why do you want this job?' and a few of the key things you want to think about prior to your interview.
- Take a note of the company's values and mission statement and think about whether it is something you are or could be passionate about. When asked why you want the job, you can then talk about how you want to help them on their mission to achieve certain goals or that you are aligned with some of their core company values.
- If you have any industry specific knowledge that applies to this role, that can be a plus, but it's not a deal breaker. Think about any previous job roles or projects you have worked on that can still be related to this new role. Talk about specific examples of how you can help this company achieve their goals and highlight any relevant transferrable skills that will make you stand out as the right candidate.
- Write down any recent achievements you can talk about or any challenges you've faced recently that might be related to this new job. Think about how this will add value to the role, the team and the company that you're applying for.
- What made you want to send in your CV and application in the first place? This can be a great starting point for you if you are asked why you want the job. Think back to what initially excited you about the job description and how you felt when reading it for the first time.