Fashion Retailing Buying Manager
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a highly repsected and successful clothing companies across Great Britain and Ireland. My client have an opening for a Buying Manager with a background in fashion retail or related industries. This is a full-time permanent position with an early finish on Friday's.
- Life insurance
- Staff discount
- Contributory pension
The ideal person:
- 2-3 year's experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a retail/merchandising environment
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility regarding travel across GB and RoI.
As a (job title), you will:
- Liaise closely with design team, setting clear strategies and outcomes.
- Have responsibility for supplier selection and performance management
- Undertake customer and competitor market research
- Ensure product development and production are working in tandem to meet customer needs
- Travel to exhibitions, supplier meetings when required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.