A leading Fintec Marketing and Comparison company has been evolving and they are now looking to bring in a Business Development Manager with IT experience to the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a company that offers continuous progression opportunities.
Hybrid working options available.
Essential to have IT experience.
Up to £45,000 basic wage + 15% bonus (£51,750 OTE)
Excellent benefits including salary review, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
Working in the Affinity Partnerships team, you will be responsible for growing sales volume and revenues for a range of product verticals. You will be responsible for identifying and negotiating new strategic partnerships, contributing directly to the success of the company through winning new business opportunities. Recent new partner wins have included leading national media companies and globally renowned leisure brands. Activities and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Driving new business growth through market research, industry engagement, and targeted discovery, identifying prospects who have the potential to be strategic partners.
- Creating and effectively delivering presentations which lead to new business acquisition.
- Effectively negotiating commercial and contractual terms.
- Following up on inbound enquiries as well as creating and pursuing new outbound leads and opportunities.
- Serve as a relied-upon subject matter expert on the company's value-add for potential partners and their customers.
- Keeping on top of relevant trends and changes in the market through your own research and competitor analysis.
- Monitoring, optimising and improving new business sales processes.
- Providing regular status updates and pipeline forecasts for your new business sales.
- Organising and attending new business meetings where appropriate to support growth.
- Keeping abreast of competitive, regulatory, or other market conditions that could impact the company positively or negatively.
- Liaising and attending meetings and exhibitions with other company functions e.g., Product Management, IT and Marketing, necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Inputting to other marketing collateral to support partnership acquisition and development.
- Mentor, coach and supervise junior team members.
- Additional tasks as required by the business from time to time.
- Circa 5 years' experience in a business-to-business new business development role
- Proven experience in negotiating and acquiring high value new business
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with complex subjects
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Proven ability to self-educate
- Experience of working in a partnerships or channel business development team would help
- Experience in an IT, e-commerce, fintech or financial services environment would be an advantage
- An appreciation of web/software development would be advantageous
- Experience of HubSpot, CRM and Google Analytics would be beneficial
- Degree in a business or IT field, ideally with a 2:1 or equivalent, relevant experience in this sector.
- 3 grades 'B's or above at A-Level are desirable although not essential.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Looking for a new job? Your timing couldn't be better. In fact, today's candidate-driven market may provide the best time in a very long time to look for something new. But is the do-it-yourself approach the most effective way of finding a job?
There might be plenty of jobs out there, but they're not all good jobs. If you're like most job hunters, you've been disappointed with many of the open roles you see on job boards or by the responses to your applications, or maybe you've been underwhelmed by the offers you've received. And when you do see an attractive opening, it's been difficult to muster the energy to write yet another cover letter and tailor yet another resume after a long day of work, house chores or other responsibilities.
That's where a professional job recruiter can help.
In any market, when it comes to finding a job - that is, finding a good job - two heads are better than one. Whether you're seeking a permanent, contract or contract-to-hire role, and whether you prefer it to be remote or onsite, working with a specialised talent solutions firm can open doors and boost your search.
Having a top-notch job recruiter in your corner is like having your own personal advocate, someone who can help you find the ideal role, prepare for the interview and negotiate the salary. Plus, you'll pay no fee.
The best job recruiters know your local market - who's hiring, who's planning to hire and the open roles that aren't yet publicly posted. Professional recruiters build extensive networks and strong relationships with client companies, having earned a solid reputation for delivering talent. That means they know what those employers want.
And a global talent solutions firm can produce leads outside your area for remote jobs in your field - a huge advantage in this work-from-home world that so many employers now embrace.
A good job recruiter will also get to know you - your skills, your goals, your workstyle and your preferred workplace culture. It's a professional familiarity that goes deeper than any list of attributes and interests presented on a resume.
This personalised approach to working with you is critical to placing you in a job where you'll be happiest.
recruiters have professional experience in your field, so they understand your passion for your work. As importantly, they know what employers look for in top talent and what they're willing to pay for it, and they know how to close the deal.
To the job hunter, there's no better best friend than the one who can give expert advice on how to land the best job and a healthy salary.