VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading Telecoms and Technology company to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their talented team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer for this position of £30,000 - £40,000 plus commission. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits including company car, laptop, fuel car, bonus and great opportunities for career progression.
The Ideal Person
- Previous field based sales experience within a consultative selling environment.
- Proven track record of achieving / exceeding targets
- You come from a target driven environment with a 'get up and go' attitude, and desire to succeed alongside an acute business acumen
- You are always thinking on your feet and staying ahead of the curve when looking to forecast and achieve weekly / monthly / quarterly sales targets.
- Telecoms experience
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Achieve GP targets
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Make introductory calls as and when necessary to prospective clients
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.