VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Business Development Executive for a leading technical sales company.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development candidate to join a company that offers clear routes for progression.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Leading organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This position will be based in the South-East Belfast office (Monday - Friday).
This role will involve travel on a consistent basis.
£32,000 - £37,000 + £5k Bonus + Fantastic benefits & Progression Opportunities along with Yearly salary reviews
The role will involve supporting and developing existing accounts as well as developing new business:
- Business Development
- Prospect and Qualify leads to develop into business.
- Build, Manage and develop key relationships with decision makers.
- Generate realistic sales pipeline and manage via CRM (Maximizer)
- Negotiate and persuade perspective targets converting to tangible sales.
- Attend industry events / trade shows.
- Sales / Account Management
- Maintain and develop relationships with assigned existing customers.
- Provide support and liaise with the Customer Services & Technical team
- Identify new opportunities or areas to add value for existing customer.
- Respond to inquiries, organise samples, technical information and quotations
- Maintain quotation tracking system
- Any other duties as required by the company.
The Ideal Candidate:
Ideal candidate will have a technical / commercial background and experience (3+ years) of selling and developing new business, building opportunity pipelines and delivering results.
- Previous experience in technical sales / business development.
- Strong negotiating / persuasion and relationship management skills
- Strong IT Skills (Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) & Maximizer CRM)
- A full, clean, valid driving licence
- Knowledge of the Chemical Industry.
- Degree Educated
For further information on this role or any other opportunities, please contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org apply via the link on this page. Thanks.
If you use a recruitment agency you're statistically more likely to access the best job-seekers on the market (both active and passive). People who are actively looking for new positions are more likely to register with agencies. In addition, most recruitment agencies will position their vacancy adverts on a range of job boards, and they should understand what it takes for that advert to rank highly in candidates' job searches. All of this is knowledge that you only get from working in the sector.
Using a recruitment agency will reduce the time and in-house resource that you need to dedicate to recruitment. It should also lead to a quicker turnaround on filling the vacancies, which in turn leads to increased efficiency of the organisation