VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Business Development Executive for a leading Hygienic manufacturing company, that places immense value on their staff.
Office based working.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent.
£27,000 - £31,000 + Commission + Fantastic Benefits Package
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Executive to actively drive the next stage of our development, growing global sales across the Hygienics portfolio. The successful candidate will play a central role in developing new sales opportunities, nurturing customer relationships and implementing strategies to drive sales growth within new and existing markets.
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities including potential new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Identifying and executing innovative ways to prospect, engage and close new clients.
- Communicating confidently with our customers via phone, email and online channels.
- Building rapport with new and existing customers, gaining a clear understanding of their needs and responding with a plan as to how the company will meet these needs.
- Identifying cross selling opportunities to grow existing customer accounts.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and KPI's.
- Keeping up to date with current trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Introducing, demonstrating, and familiarising customers/potential customers with new/existing products or services, generating interest and excitement.
- Reviewing customer performance.
- Negotiating sales deals with clients.
- Reporting on sales performance as required.
- Attending trade events and exhibitions, industry conferences, and promotional events.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years' sales experience (at least one year of this experience in outbound B2B sales preferable) with the ability to demonstrate significant sales growth
- The following would be an advantage but are in no way essential:
- Fluent in a European language.
- Experience developing and nurturing buyer relationships within the retail sector.
- Experience in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Friendly small team environment
- Opportunities for progression
- No weekend working
- Scenic riverside location with free onsite parking
- 33 days annual leave
- Perks discount card with offers for shops, cinemas, restaurants and more
- On site staff gym open from 06:00
- Death in service benefit of 4 times annual salary
- Free tea and coffee
- Outdoor picnic area
- On-site EV charging
- Bonus potential
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath, or more importantly.. click apply via the link
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''