Are you a ISO22301 certified Business Continuity professional? Are you looking for a new part time opportunity within one of Northern Ireland's most prominent public sector body? VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a P/T Business Continuity Manager to join one of public sector clients on a 6 month temporary contract with likelihood of extension?
Pro Rata : £22,308 per annum + Holiday & Penson from Day 1
Arguably one of Northern Ireland's most well known Public Sector bodies, our client has full legislative and executive authority for all matters that are the responsibility of the Northern Ireland Government Departments.
The Ideal Person
The Business Continuity Manager role is a part time post of 3 days per week within the Usher Services business area which in turn forms part of the Corporate Services Directorate. The post holder will be primarily responsible for the continued formulation and development of the Business Continuity plan on behalf of the Director of Corporate Services. The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Achieved ISO22301 or equivalent within the last 3 years
- Experience formulating Business Continuity strategy, policy development and planning
- Public sector experience beneficial but not required
- Formulating and developing the Business Continuity plan, including the preparation of regular updates and written reports/briefs as required by management;
- Assisting in the development of Business Continuity strategy and policy, and assurance programme;
- Assisting in the administration of meetings relative to Business Continuity including minute taking, organising meetings and working on the delivery of relevant actions;
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders such as other business areas and outside organisations, including responding to queries as require;
- Undertaking research and investigatory work to contribute to the preparation of Business Continuity plan and other associated documentation;
- Managing information, records and briefings relative to Business Continuity;
- Contributing to the analysis of Business Continuity information or data, to support and influence decision-making;
- Assisting in providing advice to line managers and staff on Business Continuity related matters;
- Contributing to the planning and delivery of Business Continuity exercises
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…