VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a global and hugely reputable Telecommunications Company with the recruitment of a Broadband/Provisioning Admin to join the sales support team. A fantastic company to work within, with many opportunities for progression within a growing company in a thriving industry.
This is a Hybrid working position with 3 days at Home, and 2 days in the Belfast City Centre office (Pick and choose which day you want to work at home).
Permanent position - Last person to work in this position in the company was promoted.
£28,000 - £33,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and Real Progression Opportunities
The role is responsible for dealing with orders from start to finish, over a large number of accounts and across multiple carriers and providers.
- Managing end to end circuit provisioning including customer ceases
- Taking ownership of orders from inception to customer handover
- Managing a large volume of customer accounts and their on-going provisioning projects
- Building relationships with customers and suppliers on provisioning projects and dealing with adhoc enquiries directly from customers.
- Ensuring regular status updates are issued to end customers
- Creating customer paperwork for customer requirement,
- Liaising with operational teams for delivery of services,
The Ideal Candidate:
- It is essential to come from an ISP / Telecoms background for this role
- Experience with either PSTN, Broadband, Ethernet, MPLS is essential
- ISP/Telecoms experience
- Great communication skills
- Experience with provisioning or circuits is highly preferred
- High attention levels to detail
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath.
A recruiter can provide helpful advice and coaching guidance during your job search, such as recommending ways to improve your resume or interviewing skills. When recruiters understand your qualifications and career goals, they can help you find a job that's the right fit for you. Knowing how to work effectively with recruiters can help you use their guidance, connections and expertise to find a new job.
A current resume is a valuable tool for helping recruiters match you with the right positions. Make sure you update your resume with your current work experience and education history, including details about continuing education or professional development courses you've completed. Also, make sure the contact information on your resume is current before distributing this information to recruiters.
Similar to the way an employer asks questions to determine whether you're the right candidate for a position, you can ask a recruiter questions to evaluate whether they're the best person to help you in your job search. Ask a new recruiter about their experience in your industry and how they help candidates find work. Assess their answers to determine whether you may have a good working relationship with them. Some questions you may ask recruiters include:
How many candidates have you helped to find positions in this industry?
How do you market job candidates to potential employers?
How can I highlight my qualifications to employers?
How does your recruiting process work?