VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Billing Administrator for a leading global financial organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a thriving company that offers an amazing working environment, fantastic package and progression opportunities
This role will be Hybrid working, involving a split of working in Belfast City Centre, and working from home. This is a Monday - Friday position (Permanent).
The last individual who was in this position was promoted.
£23,000 - £25,000 + Progression Opportunities + Great Benefits
This role will support a busy Tax team, and the wider firm as required.
- Partners, Directors and Manager support through reporting,
- Coordinating team travel arrangements
- Performing sales ledger duties
- Supporting credit control activities
- Team development co-ordination
- Client relationship administration
- Active involvement in continuous improvement projects
- All other general administration as required
The Ideal Person:
- Administration experience in a Professional Service Environment
- Experience dealing with Finance duties is preferred
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team
- Forward thinking, and works well on own initiative
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Good recruiters will be honest and communicative with you, but it helps to know their mindset when you reach out or meet with them. Here are some facts to help you understand a recruiter's mindset:
- They must meet their client expectations first and foremost (that's the hiring organization). They can advocate for you, but are not only representing you.
- Recruiters are not career coaches. Working with a recruiter should always be free for the candidate, but keep in mind that the employer is paying the bill. If you want a career coach, there are some amazing coaches who have the tools and training to be a huge benefit to your search. As expected, these personalized coaching services do come at a cost to you.
- Although they might like you and advocate for you, recruiters are also not decision makers on who to move forward in the interview process. They are, however, usually the ones to pass on the good or bad news.
- It's not personal when they tell you they can't be a good resource. They don't want to waste your time or set false expectations. Since the recruiter is tasked with delivering 110% of the client's expectations on any particular job placement, candidates should expect to be moved forward or selected only when they are truly the most competitive candidate for the position.
- Recruiters are typically working on a limited number of positions at any given time. That means, if you are a Marketing Coordinator and they aren't working on a Marketing Coordinator role, it could be a while before you hear from them. It doesn't mean you aren't a good candidate! It simply means that they are working strategically on other positions at the time.
- Recruiters also focus their energy on the roles they are most likely to fill well and quickly, and typically won't check back with candidates who aren't a fit for their current roles, just to say they don't have anything for you. They are, however, happy to hear from you and provide an update when you have questions.