VANRATH have partnered with a World Leading support organisation that has offices around the globe.
The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator (B2B).
The successful candidate will work with a Hybrid working model, with a choice of 3 days at Home, and 2 days within the company's very modern Antrim office. Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm, or 8.00am - 4.00pm, or 10.00am - 6.00pm / Pick preferred working hours)
This is a fantastic opportunity for any B2B Sales experienced individual to join a Global company that offers many routes for progression.
£25,000 + 3k OTE
Excellent benefits including income protection, private health insurance, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Ensuring a minimum set number of quality appointments are made to the Business Development Managers diaries by making outbound calls and regular outreach across a number of channels to list of qualified leads
- Meet weekly appointment targets and agreed KPIs around contact, after-care and reporting
- Effective use of CRM to track, assign and qualify leads
- Maintenance of MI dashboards and reporting tools
- Capture CRM enhancing information and accurately update and maintain records and systems
- Generating reports as required to track business metrics
- Ensuring the introduction of the customer journey reflects our business in a positive light
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 Years relevant B2B Sales Experience Proven record of consistently delivering against KPI targets and delivering outstanding customer sales experience, particularly via remote channels
- Experience in delivering excellence in customer service, working directly with customers
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with CRM systems, eg Sugar, Salesforce etc.
- A high level of IT literacy
- Possess the necessary level of verbal and written communication skills to fully carry out the role
For further information on this vacancy, or Sales/Business Development vacancies in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."