VANRATH have partnered with a World Leading support organisation that has offices around the globe.
The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Development Representative (B2B).
The successful candidate will work with a Hybrid working model, 3 days at Home, and 2 days within the company's very modern Antrim office. Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm, or 8.00am - 4.00pm, or 10.00am - 6.00pm / Pick preferred working hours)
This is a fantastic opportunity for any B2B Sales experienced individual to join a Global company that offers many routes for progression.
£25,000 + 3k OTE
Excellent benefits including income protection, private health insurance, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Ensuring a minimum set number of quality appointments are made to the Business Development Managers diaries by making outbound calls and regular outreach across a number of channels to list of qualified leads
- Achieve weekly appointment targets and agreed KPIs around contact, follow-up and reporting
- Effective use of CRM to track, assign and qualify leads
- Maintenance of key MI dashboards and reporting tools
- Capture CRM enhancing information and accurately update and maintain internal records and systems
- Generation of reports as required to track business metrics
- Ensuring the start of the customer journey reflects our business in a positive light
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 Years relevant B2B Sales Experience Proven record of consistently delivering against assigned target and delivering outstanding customer sales experience, particularly via remote channels
- Experience in working directly with customers, delivering excellence in customer service
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with CRM systems, eg Sugar, Salesforce etc.
- A high level of IT literacy
- Possess the necessary level of communication skills to fully carry out the role, both written and verbal
For further information on this vacancy, or Sales/Business Development vacancies in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.