VANRATH have been retained exclusively by an award-winning, dynamic and innovative firm, based in Belfast City Centre. They are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Accountant to join their impressive team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market, a generous remuneration package is on offer, based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive & negotiable salary
- Performance bonus
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Generous annual leave + Bank holidays
- Generous scaling Pension Scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Life Insurance
- City Centre Parking
The firm are also committed to helping their people develop to their full potential. They nurture a friendly team culture and their people work within an extremely supportive and creative environment, are valued, and are equipped and empowered to deliver exceptional client service. The quality of the work they do for their clients is directly aligned to the quality of their people.
The firm develop strong, personal relationships with their clients and take an active interest in the businesses, providing an integrated business solution. Their clients also benefit from having a dependable, knowledgeable partner anticipating their financial needs, helping them to increase revenue, reduce cost and reduce risk.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking experienced accountant to make a strategic career move into an innovative firm where there is significant opportunity to learn and progress and where the partners are committed to the long term, professional growth of our entire team.
You will play an integral role in the team in all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partner and Senior Management in client work. There will also be the opportunity to work on special projects and be involved in completing tenders for exciting new projects with other teams and member firms. Principal Accountabilities:
- Delivery of high-quality service to clients
- Deadlines are met
- Budgets achieved
- Adherence to the firm's procedures
- Flexibility towards hours of work and tasks performed including assisting other staff e.g. dealing with urgent tasks at short notice when required
- To keep confidential any information obtained concerning the business affairs of the Firm, its staff and clients
- Portray the Firm in a professional manner through appearance, conduct and attitude
Your Experience and Skills
- Candidates must be fully ACA or ACCA qualified & have relevant experience
- An excellent understanding of UK financial reporting requirements
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and to add value
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed people skills to relate to clients and colleagues
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent accounts production skills
- Knowledge and experience of working within an Audit department
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.