Assistant Accountant (Renewable Energy Market)
A household name in Northern Ireland is looking to add a new Assistant Account to their team, due to unprecedented growth! A newly created role, this is an excellent chance for a budding accountant to join an established team. With ties across the UK and Ireland, our client is going from strength to strength with 30 entities across Ireland and an annual group turnover of £200m, which is only set to grow further. Having undertaken recent endeavours within the renewable energy market, our client has made huge wave sin the market, and allowed NI to meet its renewable energy target in 2020.
If you are looking to join a dynamic and constantly evolving company, this is the role for you. With an established team around you, you will learn and develop on the job, whilst really making a wave in the energy market, and allowing the company to grow to its full potential.
What's in it for you?
- Study support
- Career progression
- State of the art offices
- A growing company with an inclusive and dynamic team
You will be IATI qualified or working toward your professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). You will be a self-starter, excellent attention to detail and super keen to learn and progress. It is also vital you area team player, as the company bunches together to meet their full growth potential.
- IATI qualified or CIMA/ACCA/ACA part-qualified
- At least 1 years' relevant industry or practice experience
- Self-starter and excellent attention to detail
- Experience using an ERP/CRM system for accounts
Your new role
On your new role, you will be the newly appointed Assistant Accountant, working alongside the Finance Manager to ensure the entities finances run smoothly day to day. You will play a pivotal role ensuring financial reporting is carried in an efficient and accurate manner, all whilst learning and developing your own skillset on the job. It's a win-win!
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounting cycle
- Carry-out pre-payments, accruals and journal postings
- Maintain high volume sales and purchase ledger
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Variance analysis and financial reporting as required by the Finance Manager
- VAT reporting
- Assist in year-end reporting
Tis is an excellent, newly created role in a thriving company. Our client fosters a dynamic, inclusive and fun environment to ensure you learn and grow on the job, all whilst having a bit of fun.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence