Are you an aspiring accountant looking to kick start your career? Our global client is recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Study support
- Competitive salary
- Promotion structure
- Exposure to international business market
Our client is a global manufacturing firm specialising in ventilation systems. With ties in the UK, Russia, Poland and other export markets globally, our client is truly a giant in the industry. Our clients' products are used world-wide and pop up continually in well-known stadiums and buildings across the world. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring accountant to boost their career and gain massive exposure to the global market.
The Ideal Person
If you are a motivated individual with experience in an accounting function, with the aspiration to become a qualified accountant, this is the role for you:
- Experience in administration or accounting function
- 5 GCSE's, including Maths and English at grade C and above
- Currently study towards an accountancy qualification, or intends to
- Knowledge of Sage software packages, most preferably Sage Line 500 and Sage Line 1000
- Eager to learn and work in live business environment
- Analytical skills
- Open-minded, cooperative approach at work
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Daily accounts payable and accounts receivable administrative tasks and bookkeeping activities (including document filing, booking bank statements and other source documents)
- Help with preparation of monthly financial accounts for all foreign and domestic entities as part of the month end closing process, and support in preparation of financial statements as part of the company's internal and external reporting requirements/Covenants.
- Support Financial Modelling and the production of Management Information (MI) reports for the purpose of forecasting, budgeting (including cost analysis)
- Cooperation with other departments of the company and third parties (including external vendors of supporting services for finance department)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.