VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands' most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Aftersales Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Monday - Friday 8am-5.30pm, Saturday rota 9am-1pm - Permanent role
Place of work is Belfast
£35,000 + Bonus to move to £38,000 - £42,000 + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Leading the team to achieve corporate objectives
- Coordinating the team to develop and implement the business plan
- Manage all aspects of the 'Customer Experience' to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional customer care.
- Ensure daily operation of the Aftersales Department in line with Franchise Operating Procedures
- Lead the team to succeed, continuously looking for areas to improve performance and refine process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect, monitor and communicate management information to improve performance within the Aftersales Department.
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Effective communication within the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years+ experience in similar role
- Experience in Motor industry, or else After-sales service experience is preferred
- Great team player
- Driving License required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
I have worked with Vanrath for just under a year now, and I have to say, the people working their are great at what they do. Any problems, questions, or anything else I ever had, they were always very quick to help me with them. They went above and beyond in a lot of instances, when they didn't really have to. In particular, the agent that I worked with, Shannon McGrath, couldn't have made things easier for me, as well as being really nice and friendly.
I'm leaving them now for a permanent role elsewhere, but if I ever need to look for a different job somewhere else, I'll just go straight to Vanrath and not even consider anywhere else.
I contacted Michael Magee at Vanrath approx 2 weeks ago, wanting to discuss potential Java roles available in Belfast. After we connected, Michael took notes of what I was looking for in a company and my experience. Within an hour my CV was sent to numerous companies, all matching my requirements and my skill level. I still can't believe this is a free service!
I can't recommend Michael enough! Was very professional and wasn't opposed to discussing things outside of office hours.
After a week I secured a role that matches exactly what I wanted. Thank you!
Massively positive experience with Jordan Burns and VANRATH. Couldn't recommend highly enough! I detailed exactly what I was after in a new role and Jordan came back only with roles that ticked every box which is what really set them apart from some other agencies, no retrofitting or compromise to a role that you are not quite the right fit for - just roles that were exactly what I had said would suit my preferred working style. Found a perfect role to suit my needs, always positive, professional and helpful at every step of the way. Made the process entirely stress free, great knowledge of the field and market. Absolutely chuffed all round from reaching out initially to placement. Literally couldn't fault the process at any stage. Thanks again!