This is a Fixed-Term contract opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to start an administrative career within a large charitable organisation based in Holywood. This role will help you gain and develop valuable skills across Administration, Office and Information Management Systems, and Client Engagement.
- £20.043 - £21,269
- Fixed Term (1 year)
- Generous annual Leave
- Health Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (at a minimum of Grade C) or equivalent to include English and Maths
- QCF Level II (previously NVQ) in Business Administration or equivalent relevant
- One years' administration experience working in a business environment including operation of a bespoke computerised system. Including inbound and outbound telephony and email service requests and responses.
Successful candidates wil also be expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, to include
word processing experience.
- Excellent level of literacy and numeracy with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent planning and organisational ability.
- Awareness of social housing.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Motivated and a good team work skills.
Summary of the role:
The post holder will provide a full secretarial and administration service to the Care & Support Directorate and assist with IT support in accordance with the Organisation's policies and procedures. This is to include:
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of management information systems, to support service delivery.
- Produce spreadsheets, reports and information packs as required.
- Supporting customer account management through the development, production and distribution of quality customer information.
- Supporting effective customer and service user credit control.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective processing of all incoming and outgoing verbal and written communications.
- Developing and maintain filing systems to simplify the day-to-day running of the service.
- Maintaining an office and equipment inventory.
- Work as part of the administration team in the allocation of day-to- day duties.
- Contribute to corporate and departmental project work as directed.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Pubic Sector role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.