VANRATH are assisting a well known Public Sector organisation based in Craigavon in their search for an administrator to join their team with an immediate start. This role is initially on a temporary basis until the end of March 23.
The salary for this role will be £22,299 plus a range of excellent benefits exclusive to VANRATH candidates.
The Ideal Person
5 GCSE's at grades A-C to include Maths, and English
Relevant administrative experience to include one year's experience in each of the following:
- Dealing with the public in a customer service capacity;
- Word processing documents;
- Data input;
- Record keeping.
- Dealing with confidential/ sensitive information.
One year's experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential administrative service to include management of incoming and outgoing mail, filing, answering incoming calls, word processing, photocopying, faxing and preparation of correspondence and files.
- Maintain and update databases, spreadsheets and IT systems.
- Operate the computerised Purchase Ordering System.
- Assist with recording and receipt of all monies, including credit card payments, in accordance with financial regulations.
- Ensure an excellent standard of customer service including reception cover and liaison with other departments of the organisation, external agencies and members of the public.
- Ensure files/ documents are held and maintained in line with the Retention and Disposal Policy.
- Participate in departmental meetings.
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be required and are commensurate with the nature and grade of the post
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.