- Job Reference: AA161023
- Job Title: Administrator
- Salary: £11.70 p/hr
- Based: Belfast
- Hours of work:37hrs /wk
- Contract: Temporary
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a public sector organisation in the recruitment of Administrator on a temporary basis.
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a public sector organisation that sits at the heart of the Northern Ireland community.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Onsite parking
- Possibility of extension
- Possess at least 5 GCSEs, at grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English or Maths.
Have at least 2 years' experience of:
- Working in a demanding office environment, carrying out a range of business support tasks including scheduling and administrative support for meetings.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications, to include, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Effective planning, organising and prioritising skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to provide timely and accurate information.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- A customer service orientation.
- Experience of taking and producing minutes and action plans arising from meetings.
- Experience of working within local government or the public sector.
The above list is not exhaustive; additional areas of responsibility may be added over time and flexibility to cover for other staff roles is required from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Administrator job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Tom Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat today.