An excellent temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to progress their administrative career within a large public sector organisation based in Craigavon. This role will help you gain and develop valuable skills across Administration.
Reporting to a Unit Manager, the post holder will be responsible for delivering a confidential and comprehensive secretarial and administrative service in line with the Organisation's high quality standards. They will ensure priorities, targets and deadlines are met whilst achieving a high level of accuracy and customer service in a busy environment.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- £25,339 starting salary
- Full-Time, 37hrs per week
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
- GCSE qualifications of at least Grade C in five subjects, two of which must be English Language and Mathematics.
- At least one year's relevant administrative experience in:
- Dealing with the public in a customer service capacity
- Data input
- dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Use of Microsoft office applications
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.