VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting an Insolvency Administrator for a leading insolvency company. This individual will reap the benefits of a fantastic workplace, with tonnes of high-level and fun benefits.
This role will be based in Lisburn.
This is a Monday - Friday position. Permanent position.
£25,000 - £30,000 + Top-end benefits package
- Data processing, reviewing financial information and producing first drafts of reports
- Dealing with company inbound and outbound post
- Assisting the manager and/or partner in preparing for meetings
- Drafting Statements of Affairs, Chairmans Reports and Annual Reports
- Completing director conduct investigations
- Procedural matters such as filing, reporting, document preparation and statutory compliance
- Management of case queries
- Daily accurate recording and entry of your time on to our time management system
- Liaising with solicitors and creditors
- Reconciling payments on in-house and third party systems
- Insolvency Experience is essential for this role!
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.