Accounts Receivable Team Lead
I am delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Team Lead for a global educational platform. My client has over 20 years' experience in the industry and is rapidly growing.
This role sits in the Global Accounts Receivable Team and the successful candidate will be a Team Lead. This role calls for an experienced individual with international billing and collections experience within the last 5 years. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving team productivity as well as driving process improvement within the team. The successful Team Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Oversea and coordinate the timely and accurate billing to clients
- Manage complex and strategic accounts for billing and collection
- Working with the Cash Team to reduce Unapplied and Unidentified cash prior to Month End.
- Actively managing Month End tasks and reconciliations ensuring a timely close
- People management responsibility for all team members
- Create Standard Operating Procedures, training guides and develops and oversees Best Practice.
- Project management and testing in Netsuite for new requirements/solutions
- Carry out quality control in the billing process
- Manage billing and collection query escalations and successful resolution
- Follow the Collections process to collect payment on past due invoices
- Regular review of overdue debt and manage final notices process in line with policy and managing disconnection of service.
- Working with the Orders and Billing Team for sales order corrections, credit memos and prepayments.
- Working with the Tax Team on global tax queries and requirements
- Monitoring of the Team Inbox to ensure timely response to all internal and external customer inquiries
- Perform account reconciliations
- Work closely with a global Sales and the Sales Support team
- Perform other duties as assigned by the AR Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate must have extensive experience in an accounts receivable function on all aspects of billing and collections. Moreover, the successful candidate must have sued NetSuite and /or Salesforce in a recent role.
- University degree or minimum or extensive global AR (billing & collections) experience
- NetSuite or Salesforce is essential
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and time manage
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills / friendly and approachable
- Good level of Excel/Google sheet
- Flexible/change management
My client has a generous renumeration package on offer to ensure they attract the bets talent in a very competitive market.
- Fully remote
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Career progression
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence