Accounts Receivable Administrator
Have you worked within credit control and receivables in the last two years? Are you well versed with working in a fast-paced environment? I am delighted to have partnered with a global company, who are currently undergoing a huge period of organic growth. This is an excellent opportunity, for a dedicated AR professional to strengthen their career in dynamic and growing company with ties across the globe.
What's in it for you?
- Up to 8% pension contribution
- 2 days at home after probation
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover (after probation)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 statutory days
- And so much more!
This role calls for a seasoned professional who will have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role. It is vital you are confident in a fast-paced environment and have previously used an ERP accounts package.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Experience within Accounts Receivable
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Previously worked in a high volume ledger environment
Your new role
You will report to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable function of the business. You will work as part of a close knit team of 6, and play a pivotal role ensuring invoices are paid on time and debtor days are kept to a minimum.
- Preparation and sending of invoices to customers
- Allocating payments and tracking cash paid in
- Reducing debtor days
- Assist with month end close
A fantastic opportunity for a finance professional looking to further enhance their career, in an exciting and growing organisation. My client continually creates innovative solutions, which is not possible without the innovative and dynamic employees at the heart of the business. If you want to join a business that truly values their employees and strives for greatness in all aspects of working life- look no further.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence. Note: All successful candidates will be subject to an Access NI Check.