Accounts Payable Specialist
VANRATH is pleased to be working exclusively with a reputable professional services organisation as they recruit for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their already established finance function. This role is suited to an accounts professional looking to enhance their skillset in a dynamic and growing organisation. The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will join a team of 6 and will be reporting directly to the Associate Director of Operations. In this role, the Accounts Payable Specialist will ensure accurate and timely financial reporting to ensure smooth running for all clients.
We are delighted to be exclusively representing a commercial property mogul in the UK and ROI market. Our client specialises in commercial property to ensure developers, investors and occupiers have access to the highest quality developments in the market.
Our client has a generation has an excellent remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate…
- Excellent in-house training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working after training
- 25 days holiday which increase with service
The successful candidate will have a varied work life as they will be responsible for a number of client portfolios and ensure accurate and timely financial processing. The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Inputting supplier invoices efficiently into a bespoke system
- Producing pre-payments and payment runs and producing BACS payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Deal with purchase ledger queries from clients and suppliers in a timely fashion
The Ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar accounts-based role and have excellent organisational skills to ensure accurate and timely reporting. The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrable experience of working to tight deadlines
- Previous experience of financial reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel and Word confident
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.