Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator who has worked in a high volume invoice environment and immediately available to start?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 6 month interim contract with view to extension
- Supportive working environment
- Internal development and training opportunities
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are working with a leading public sector employer in Belfast city centre, we are keen to speak with experienced Accounts Assistant who are available to start at short notice. This is a foot-in-the-door opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland's leading employers, initially this role is a contract role with the chance to secure something longer term.
Immediate start available.
The Ideal Person
If you've 12 months experience working in a finance role and are comfortable with financial processing:
- Available at short notice
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working with a computerised accountancy system
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as taking direction
As an Accounts Assistant you will:
- Process a high volume of invoices and requisitions on financial management system
- Assist in the management of monthly accruals
- Analyse financial information
- Liaise with payments teams on any invoice issues
- Manage team mailbox
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.