Credit Control and Accounts Assistant
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a reputable Northern Irish organisation. With extensive experience in a range of industries, my client has ambitious plans to further grow their business and would therefore need to recruit for proactive accounts member. Through organic growth, in the last few years, my client now has over 600 employees working across the province serving local communities everywhere.
My client has a generous renumeration package on offer for the successful candidate
- Hybrid work after an initial training period
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Company Pension
This role offers a varied workload within Credit Control and Accounts Admin and calls for a multifaceted finance professional wishing to further enhance their career. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Sales ledger maintenance, to include raising and posting sales invoices
- Cash management and bank management to include lodgements, reconciliations and reviewing of staff expenses
- Credit control and cash allocation
- Taking ownership for the general ledger records
- Dealing with resident queries
- Ad hoc accounting and clerical duties as required
- The nature of the job will change as the needs of my client's organisation. This will require a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability of the successful candidate to meet quality standards and work deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy finance department and previous experience of using Sage50. The ideal candidate will be a forward thinker and have excellent communication skills. It is vital the successful candidate can work to tight deadlines, have an analytical mindset and be able to prioritise a busy workload.
- 2 years' recent experience using Sage 50 and experience of working in a busy finance environment.
- Sales ledger experience
- Strong IT skills including popular office software packages e.g. Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with experience of working to deadlines
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Experience of working in the Hospitality and / or Care Sectors
- Purchase ledger experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence