Accounts Assistant (Part-time)
VANRATH is pleased to be recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a well-known medical manufacturing firm. Due to recent acquisitions and organic growth, my client has restructured their finance team and requires a new Assistant Accountant to look after the transactional finance of two company entities. The successful candidate will report directly to the finance manager.
My client has a generous remuneration package on offer to ensure they attract the best talent in a very competitive market…
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentive
- Hybrid working
- Health cash plan
In this role the successful individual will be responsible for supporting the accounting function of two of my client's company entities. My clients highly sought-after products are available in over 50 countries, allowing access to a vast multi-currency market. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- AP and AR management
- Credit control
- Processing of journals to the nominal ledger
- Complete all statistical returns
- Prepare stock reconciliations
- Prepare legal entity trial balances for the above companies
- Preparation of supporting schedules for Legal Entity financial statements
- Preparation of audit files for the external auditors
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' experience in a similar role. It is vital the successful candidate has exceptional communication skills to liaise with key stakeholders and customers. Moreover, experience with PowerBI would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong IT and Excel skills are required
- Diligent and able to work efficiently with attention to detail, within required timescales
This opportunity calls for a results driven and detail oriented individual, who is keen to ascertain career progression and further enhance their skillset. My client has a collaborative learning environment with endless support from the existing finance function.
For further information on this role, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page