A large manufacturing company based in the Antrim Area are recruiting a Accounts Assistant to join their team on an initial temporary contract until October 2024. If this sounds like it might be of interest to you, please apply for more information.
A large manufacturing organisation based in Antrim is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market and a well-established finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will play an integral part in a small finance team by maintaining the companies Purchase and Sales Ledger.
- Setting up new supplier accounts and processing supplier payments
- Processing credit notes and cheque lodgements
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure queries are resolved
- Entering supplier invoices, credit notes and reconciling supplier statements
- Updating customer accounts with payments received and allocating payments
- Issuing monthly customer statements
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Financial Controller.
- Supporting wider Finance team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience including:
- Salary starting at £26K
- Initial temporary contract offering immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Comfortable working environment and excellent team
- Free parking provided
The Ideal Person
- 2 years experience in a similar finance role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.