Are you a recent graduate or are you wanting to take your finance experience to the next level? This is the perfect opportunity for a budding finance professional keen to join a large, global company. If you want career progression and the chance to complete your professional accountancy exam, look no further. My client has a cohesive team, who are adaptive and energetic and ever miss the mark.
What's in it for you?
- Early finish Friday
- Study support
- Career progression
- Fully established team on-site
- Global company with excellent exposure
You will diligent and a fast thinker, as you work seamlessly with your colleagues across 3 continents to ensure the company meets all their targets and much more. It is essential you are a team player and are able to adapt to situations at hand.
- At least 1 years' experience in an accounts function
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Exposure to Sage would be beneficial
- Motivated to progress
- Adaptive in nature and a team player
Your new job
In your new role, you will play a pivotal role, in a well-established team of 13. You will be responsible for ensuring the day-today finances are kept up to date across 3 continents. This opportunity ensure you are equipped with the skills for your future, and will enhance your current skillset hugely. You will carry-out the following daily:
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence