I am delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Administrator for a well-known local property management company in Bangor who create bespoke systems for commercial properties. My client continually creates innovative tools and technology to get the job done.
The Accounts Administrator would be responsible for the sales and purchase ledger and all costings for my client. Moreover, the successful candidate will assist the Accounts Coordinator as needed. On a day-to-day basis the Accounts Assistant role will include the following:
- Assist with payroll (less than 50 employees) and help process accurately on a monthly basis.
- Manually calculate SSP, SMP, and SPP when required and administer company sick pay.
- Calculation of overtime and any other payroll changes.
- Maintain accurate pension records.
- Preparation and processing of purchase ledger supplier invoices and payments.
- Preparation and processing of sales invoices for goods manufactured
- Assisting with all billing enquiries and ensuring a speedy resolution to same with the aim of ensuring prompt payment.
- Billing reconciliations and updating billing systems
- Stock control and quality checking deliveries
- Administration of purchasing ledger, such as supplier invoices
- Assist with the answering all incoming calls accurately and assisting with all incoming queries in a professional and prompt manner.
The Ideal Candidate
The Accounts Administrator should be confident to liaise with all departments within the business and to external suppliers to ensure all elements of their role are met on a daily basis. A minimum of 2 years' in an accounts assistant/accounts administrator position is required also.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an accounting administrator role
- Previous experience with Sage
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's with grade C or above in Maths and English
- Working knowledge of accounts and administration systems
- Proven record of record keeping, numerical proficiency, accuracy, meeting deadlines and due diligence
- Proven record of dealing with and resolving invoice queries
- Experience of prioritising workload and delivering results in a busy working environment
- Proficient user of MS Office packages
My client has a generous remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working when needed
- Pension plan
- Private health care
- Development opportunities
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.