VANRATH is exclusively to be working with a leading manufacturing company who are a market leader in their field. With a wealth of experience and an already established team across Northern Ireland and further afield, they are keen to attract an experienced accounts team members. The successful Accounting Technician will report to the Financial Controller and be responsible for a range of duties which will support the finance function daily.
What's in it for you?
Our client has a market leading package on offer to ensure they attract the best talent in a busy market…
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site parking
- Study support
- Career Progression
As the Accounting technician you will have a varied day-to-day work life s you will be responsible for AR and AP processes as well as assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and more.
- Assisting with processing AR and AP invoices
- Pre- Payments and Treasury
- Preparation of Monthly and Year-end Accounts;
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Assisting with Payroll
- Process all vat, statutory and other government returns
- Maintenance and development of internal control systems
- Preparation of all grant claims
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be IATI qualified or working toward a CIMA/ACCA qualification ad have at minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar fast-paced accounts role.
- IATI/ AAT qualified or CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- 2+ years' experience
- Experience using computerised accounts software
- Manufacturing experience is desirable
A great opportunity for a finance professional to take the next step in their career. This opportunity will allow you to work directly with the FC, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For further information on this role, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence or apply via the link on this page