VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Tech focused - rapidly growing - company with the recruitment of degree educated Graduates who would like to move into a company that they can progress their career within.
The role available is an Operations Associate - There are key areas that an individual can move into whether it be Customer Success, Collections, Logistics, Business Management. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
It is essential to have a degree for this role, and also a hunger to progress.
The role is based in Belfast City Centre - Monday - Friday (Permanent) - After probation period of 3 months is passed then Hybrid working is offered.
£21,000 - £22,000 + £2,500 share options + Performance review 2 times a year (likely to get salary increase/promotion) + other Additional Benefits (Top Company). Some of the best benefits on the market (full benefits package available upon request)
The Ideal Person
- Having a degree is an essential criteria - The degree can be in any area of study - 1st Class Honours is highly preferred
- Someone who wants to progress their career - an individual who wants to make a strategic move for their career
- Passionate individual and a strong communicator
- Individual with initiative
- Experience with any of SQL, Looker, Lean or FCA is beneficial but not essential
The Operations Associate role overs the successful candidate the choice of four areas to work within - the area that is best suited to yourself will become much clearer throughout the interview process. Making this an extremely valuable process.
- Once established within the function chosen, the successful candidate will continue to grow their skill-base. You will be key in developing, improving and implementing key operational processes. You will also work with internal and external stakeholders to uncover challenges and work together on solutions. In the longer term your role may grow to increase role responsibilities and ownership.
Full Job spec available upon request
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
It could be a daunting task to find the right recruiter for your specific needs. Don't worry; here is a quick checklist to help you seek out the best, most-appropriate recruiter for your job search.
1. Start by asking current colleagues and former co-workers with similar backgrounds as yourself who they would recommend. It is always a little tricky, as you don't want too many people at work to know that you are thinking about finding a new job.
2. In addition to the referrals, search LinkedIn to find recruiters that specialize in placing people in your field. Send an introduction and invitation to connect on LinkedIn. Once connected, see if you share any common connections. If you recognize some familiar faces, contact them and ask about their experiences with the recruiter.
3. Look at the recruiter's activity on LinkedIn. See if they posted jobs that are in line with the types of jobs that you are seeking out. Review any negative or positive comments posted about the recruiter.
4. Check if the recruiter has been with the same firm for a reasonable amount of time or if they seem to jump around a lot. If you see a lot of movement, it could be a warning sign. The constant job changes could suggest that they are moving around to find the next, hot area and really don't care about building long-term relationships with candidates. Excessive jumps could mean that they are staying one step ahead, as they may have burned bridges with corporate clients and candidates at the prior search firms. It could also demonstrate that they may be smooth talkers, get hired, but really aren't that good and quickly move on to another place.
5. Is the recruiter an expert in one or two areas and have they been doing it for a long time? It is preferable to find a recruiter who specializes, so that they really know an area well. If they have longevity, it is fair to say that they will have many contacts and clients that could help you in your search.