- Job Reference: YASO231023
- Job Title: Youth Assembly Support Officer
- Salary: £32,122 - £33,232
- Based: Belfast
- Hours of work: 37 hrs
- Contract: 6 Months (Possibility of extension)
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a public sector organisation in the recruitment of a Youth Assembly Coordinator on a temporary basis.
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a public sector organisation, the role of Youth Assembly Support Officer plays an integral part of the Education Service.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Possibility of extension
- An honours degree graded 2:2 or higher.
- 2-years' experience in a) - d) listed below:
- 4-years' experience in a) - d) listed below:
- The provision of participative youth led-projects e.g. delivering projects where young people are facilitated to make decisions and have their views heard on issues that matter to them;
- Planning and organising workload using own initiative to deliver high quality work to deadlines;
- Communicating accurately and clearly (both in writing and orally) complex or detailed information to stakeholders such as colleagues, managers, customers or members of the public; and
- Contributing to the planning, allocation, monitoring and evaluation of resources e.g. people, finances.
- A good knowledge of the structures and role of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- A good knowledge of the youth sector in Northern Ireland.
The above list is not exhaustive; additional areas of responsibility may be added over time and flexibility to cover for other staff roles is required from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Youth Work job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Tom Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat today.