- Job Reference: YAC231023
- Job Title: Youth Assembly Coordinator
- Salary: £39,442 - £40,625
- Based: Belfast
- Hours of work: 37 hrs
- Contract: 6 Months (Possibility of extension)
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a public sector organisation in the recruitment of a Youth Assembly Coordinator on a temporary basis.
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a public sector organisation, the role of Youth Assembly Coordinator plays an integral part of the Education Service.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Possibility of extension
- An honours degree graded 2:2 or higher.
- 3-years' experience in a) - d) listed below:
- 5-years' experience in a) - d) listed below:
- Taking the lead in the provision of participative youth led-projects e.g. leading projects in which young people are helped to identify and discuss issues; make decisions; and have their views heard on issues that matter to them whilst also communicating those views to a range of stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders such as colleagues, managers, elected representatives, departmental officials, and other external stakeholders to ensure a high-quality service and achieve tight deadlines.
- Providing excellent oral and written communication with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including developing high quality written material (e.g. articles, reports, online communications and presentations).
- Leading and managing individual staff members to ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of work.
- A good knowledge of the structures and role of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- A good knowledge of the youth sector in Northern Ireland.
The above list is not exhaustive; additional areas of responsibility may be added over time and flexibility to cover for other staff roles is required from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Youth Work job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Tom Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat today.