A leading Accountancy and Business Advisory practice has been evolving and they are now looking to bring in a Workflow Co-ordinator to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a company that offers continuous progression opportunities.
Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5pm - Permanent position.
Highly competitive salary on offer.
This role will have a critical responsibility for co-ordinating workflow, monitoring workloads, and ensuring client expectations are met across a specific department within our Practice.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will work in tandem with other Core Business functional Managers to ensure that Core Business Services deliver a first-class service to the Practice.
- To build, test, and implement Workflow solutions across the Practice to create efficiencies as approved
- Improve work force productivity and quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of resource, information requests, and access to reports, documentation etc
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports on team's productivity
- Direct work schedules, monitor workflow, and manage fluctuations in work volume/staff capacity to achieve established goals and objectives
- Demonstrate strong people management skills along with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively manage team performance and standards
- Positively interact with staff, providing appropriate briefing, feedback through use of effective communication
- Play an active role in departmental monthly operational meetings
- Responsible for Initial Client Engagement take on, ensuring all compliance requirements are upheld and manage the Client Exit process when required
- To highlight and address reoccurring issues and challenge inefficiencies as you find them
- Communicate daily with the various staff from all departments within the Practice and become the liaison between them and the Management team to coordinate when certain jobs can be scheduled and delivered
- Assist in the development and improvement of a workflow strategy, with consideration of Service Level Agreements and financial & non-financial KPI's
- Minimum of 3 years' administrative experience working in a busy office
- High proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Practice is preferred but not essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills to gather requests and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating strong organisational skills
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with impact and empathy and to deliver difficult messages
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.