VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a top company with the recruitment of a Workflow Co-Ordinator to join ther Tax team. An amazing opportunity in a growing organisation with opportunities for progression.
This is a Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Friday 8:45 - 17:00. Flexible working patterns can be arranged. This is an office-based position, located in Dungannon.
£27,000 - £30,000 + Fantastic Benefits package.
- To develop and enhance current workflow solutions across the Practice to aid efficiencies and collaboration between team members;
- To analyse weekly and monthly reports to drive change and improvements in the department;
- To produce strategic daily, weekly, and monthly reports on team's productivity and advise of actions;
- To be proactively manage fluctuations in work volume /staff capacity.
- To provide relevant, accurate information upon request;
- To review staff utilisation and formulate solutions or enhancements to staff utilisation;
- To demonstrate relationship building skills with team and co workers to effectively support and assist all staff in the team.
- Play an active role in departmental monthly operational meetings.
- Assist in the development and improvement of a workflow strategy, with consideration of Service Level Agreements and financial & non-financial KPI's.
The Ideal Candidate:
Minimum of 2 years' administrative experience working in a busy office.
- High proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Practice is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience within an operational/co-ordination role.
- Ability to produce and analyse reports.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to gather requests and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating strong organisational skills.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch via firstname.lastname@example.org.