Work Based Learning Admin
Looking for your next career move? This might be a good option.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £23K
- High street perks card
- On site parking
- 35 days holiday allowance
About your next employer
The main provider of further education across four of the eleven council areas in Northern Ireland. They provide students with a life-changing, supportive and innovative experience; equipping them with the skills to compete successfully in the global workplace and meet the needs of local industry and employers.
- Applicant must hold a level 3 qualification (any discipline) or above plus a minimum of one years' recent experience (within the last 3 years) working in a training and/or administrative environment.
- Applicant must hold GCSE English Language at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
- Applicant must hold GCSE Maths at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent.
What you'll do
The Work Based Learning administrator will be responsible for all record keeping and administrative tasks to support the financial claims for Work based learning programmes such as ApprenticeshipsNI, Higher Level Apprenticeships, Advanced Technical and Traineeships. This will ensure successful support for all Work Based Learners from recruitment to completion of their programme.
- Responsible for the management of Training Administrators.
- To maintain and update the TAMS systems necessary to manage the complete WBL provision across all programmes under the current DfE contractual arrangements
- Ensure all DfE occupancy tables are completed and reconciled
- Ensure College MIS systems including TAMS are accurately maintained and reconciled for statistical reconciliation
For further information on this job, or any other Education job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall for a confidential chat today.