- Job Reference: KYAX081223
- Job Title: Welder/Fabricator
- Salary: £15ph to £18ph DOE
- Location: Craigavon
Are you an experienced Welder/Fabricator? Interested in career opportunities with a rapidly expanding family-owned business?
VANRATH are recruiting a Welder/Fabricator to join a dynamic workshop team, providing skilled support to the manufacture and install phases of builds.
£15ph to £18ph DOE
Standard 40 Hour Week (no shifts)
Additional Earning Opportunity for Travel to Installs
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of harvesting machinery and equipment, supplying the FMCG industry with full service, bespoke solutions from conception, design through to completion and install. A family run business with over 40 years of experience at the helm, they continue to grow their reputation and expand their customer base across the UK, Europe and even North America.
To assist with meeting this increased demand, they now look to bring multiple 'good hands' into their workshop team, including Mechanical Fitters, Welders/Fabricators and Mechanical Engineers.
- Provide high standard welding and fabrication support as part of the workshop team.
- Accurately interpret detailed engineering drawings and action as appropriate.
- Utilise knowledge to provide expert fabricating advise in devising the best manufacturing solutions
- Adhere to company Health and Safety guidelines to ensure a safe and productive workshop environment.
The Ideal Person:
- 2+ years' experience in Welding/Fabrication in a dynamic workshop environment.
- Experience with MIG welding
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and procedures.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''