Our client is the UK & Irelands largest semi-trailer manufacturer and are in need of experienced Welders.
Applicants must have previous experience of MIG Welding and use of angle grinders and oxy acetylene burning. This is an exciting opportunity to join our busy team.
Training and Support will be delivered by the In-House training department. this role will be a 4 DAY work week, with excellent working conditions and exciting career prospects with an expanding local company.
£12.00 - £15.00+ Benefits DOE
The Ideal Person
- 2 year's+ experience Welding / Fabrication (MIG welding)
- NVQ level 2 Welding a minimum requirement.
- Good work ethic.
- Knowledge of assembly and fitting advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to produce high quality standards of welding and fabrication.
- Excellent understanding and ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to set up, adjust and operate welding units, equipment and power tools.
- Adhere to company Health and Safety guidelines and standards.
- Previous experience within a similar role / industry.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Peacock in the strictest confidence.