Web and Digital Marketing Officer - Armagh - Public Sector (22-27k)
- Job Reference: JPR171123
- Job Title: Web and Digital Marketing Officer
- Salary: 22-27k pa
- Based: Armagh - Hybrid
- Contract: Permanent
There is a great opportunity for a Web and Digital Marketing Officer to join an organisation in the public sector in Armagh. Their marketing team is split across communications and graphic design. They're looking to add a Web and Digital Marketing Officer to support marketing and graphic design of the website, digital media, social media, marketing campaigns, among other activities such as photography/videography/advertising etc.
What's in it for you?
- 22-27k pa
- Mon-Fri 9-5 (Excellent work life balance)
This is a public sector client within the education industry. They're a household name and proud of delivering high quality teaching to all. They offer a range of secondary and further education across all disciplines including sciences, IT, hospitality, and politics - to name a few.
- Level 4 qualification (Degree/HND etc)
- Experience in a marketing communication role
- Broad range of digital skills and digital marketing capability
- Driving licence and access to own car as may be needed at various campuses.
What you'll do as a Web and Digital Marketing Officer
- General maintenance of website
- Content creation
- Social Media management
- Contribute to the marketing and graphic design requirements/campaigns.
- Assist with photography and videography.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Web and Digital Marketing Officer job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.