Waterwater Scientific Officer
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Wastewater Scientific Officer for our Public Sector client.
Full time - temporary contract with opportunities for permanent for the right candidate!
- £25K + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Scientific / Engineering subject, or related;
- Working experience in water sampling
- Excel knowledge
- Laboratory / Analyst experience
- A general knowledge and understanding of wastewater treatment processes.
- Provide assistance to the Wastewater Deputy Scientific Process Manager (line manager) and offer advice to Wastewater operational Field staff.
- Compile scientific data and be responsible for the management of sampling resources such as testing equipment etc.
- Perform on-site tests
- Collect Wastewater Samples at WwTW on as required and deliver samples in conjunction with appropriate paperwork as required and within predetermined time frames and under environmental conditions
- Access Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) as required to interrogate sampling schedules, plan sampling "runs" and to access analytical results of samples collected for reporting purposes.
- Generate Samples reports/results, as directed by Deputy Scientific Process Manager.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science, or Data in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250