£30,851 - £37,707 + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
- To provide technical direction, support and advice to the client.
- Supervise the development and validation of new and existing technical projects to ensure the Laboratory meets their regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that milestones set within plans are reviewed and met.
- Conduct internal audits of the technical processes as required by the Quality System.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement to processes and procedures taking into consideration the parameters of the Quality System and Regulations.
The Ideal Candidate
- A 3rd level qualification (HNC, HND or Degree) in Chemistry or in a subject where the study of Chemistry is a major component.
- 2 years practical experience working in a Chemistry Lab doing analysis.
- Have a practical working knowledge of water industry chemistry analysis and the principles of the chemistry.
- Access to a form of transport, which will enable fulfilment of responsibilities. This is an operational requirement which is essential to meet business needs.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other public sector Scientific/Data jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McGrath in the strictest confidence.
A few words below with candidates I have recently worked with to help them their next career move:
"I would definitely recommend Vanrath if you are looking to secure a new job opportunity. In particular, Shannon McGrath was very helpful, providing detailed information about the role and giving timely updates and reassurance throughout the entire process. Shannon made the whole experience very easy!"
"Shannon McGrath was exceptional; she made care to stay in touch and inform me of any updates. She not only did this, but she also gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you Shannon for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.!"