VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Manufacturing Giant (which holds a fantastic reputation) with the recruitment of a Warranty Manager. Fantastic company to work in.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This will be based in the Company's Office Dungannon - Monday - Friday
£36,000 - £45,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package - Yearly Salary Reviews - Progression Opportunities
- Manage a team across three brands, ensuring that each Team Member is well organised with good time management skills and excellent communication skills throughout the brands, our Dealer network and internal departments
- Vendor Recovery - lead the team in recovering brand outlays that are the responsibility of our suppliers
- Create objectives for the department, ensuring that the Team are motivated and lead from the front in attempting to complete these
- Work with a broad range of departments and global sites to ensure processing is completed with accuracy
- Create and oversee a long-term strategy for the future of the department
- Meet with and liaise with Dealers on an ad-hoc basis to grow relationships and ensure that the claims processing is fully transparent
- Attend and contribute at a multitude of quality forums to ensure that the issues discovered in the warranty claims are addressed with the ultimate goal of improving our products at the centre of our actions
- Develop and implement a clear policy and procedure in relation to the handling of warranty claims and ensure that this is communicated to all stakeholders
- Arranging the invoicing of extended warranty were the option has been selected by a Dealer
- Present monthly data to the Brand Lead and present larger claims to senior management
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in similar role
- 3+ Years of People Management experience
- Experience dealing with Warranty is highly preferred
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond. I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not.
Vanrath were absolutely brilliant in helping me get a new role in the field of environmental science. Shannon McKinley, the senior science specialist recruiter, was friendly, helpful, attentive and on the ball with turning around my application. I would highly recommend contacting Shannon if you are looking for a new environmental science role.
Ross Stevenson has been the ultimate professional and people person in my recent search for a new role. Within a short period of time, I have now successfully obtained a new and exciting post with HSCNI thanks to Ross's guidance, help and knowledge. I would 100% recommend Ross Stevenson and Vanrath recruitment services to anyone keen to develop their career path. Many thanks to you Ross and Vanrath team. Best regards Anna
Great experience of on-boarding and the smooth process of investigating and gaining a role/opportunity in the present and possible future and many thanks to Ross especially for his friendly and diligent professionalism. Highly recommended.
I reached out to Vanrath after being let down by another recruitment agency and so glad I did. Conor B has been a great help. He kept me informed every step of the way and made the process very easy for me. Thank you Conor!