VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Manufacturing Giant (which holds a fantastic reputation) with the recruitment of a Warranty Manager. Fantastic company to work in.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This will be based in the Company's Office Dungannon - Monday - Friday
£36,000 - £45,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package - Yearly Salary Reviews - Progression Opportunities
- Manage a team across three brands, ensuring that each Team Member is well organised with good time management skills and excellent communication skills throughout the brands, our Dealer network and internal departments
- Vendor Recovery - lead the team in recovering brand outlays that are the responsibility of our suppliers
- Create objectives for the department, ensuring that the Team are motivated and lead from the front in attempting to complete these
- Work with a broad range of departments and global sites to ensure processing is completed with accuracy
- Create and oversee a long-term strategy for the future of the department
- Meet with and liaise with Dealers on an ad-hoc basis to grow relationships and ensure that the claims processing is fully transparent
- Attend and contribute at a multitude of quality forums to ensure that the issues discovered in the warranty claims are addressed with the ultimate goal of improving our products at the centre of our actions
- Develop and implement a clear policy and procedure in relation to the handling of warranty claims and ensure that this is communicated to all stakeholders
- Arranging the invoicing of extended warranty were the option has been selected by a Dealer
- Present monthly data to the Brand Lead and present larger claims to senior management
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in similar role
- 3+ Years of People Management experience
- Experience dealing with Warranty is highly preferred
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Applied for a job through Vanrath was contacted almost immediately by Jack Groves, Sorted me with an interview and lots of helpful tips and information which helped me secure a new permanent role. He kept me up to to date pretty much daily on what was happening he's an absolute gent would definitely use again if needed.
I have worked with Vanrath for just under a year now, and I have to say, the people working their are great at what they do. Any problems, questions, or anything else I ever had, they were always very quick to help me with them. They went above and beyond in a lot of instances, when they didn't really have to. In particular, the agent that I worked with, Shannon McGrath, couldn't have made things easier for me, as well as being really nice and friendly.
I'm leaving them now for a permanent role elsewhere, but if I ever need to look for a different job somewhere else, I'll just go straight to Vanrath and not even consider anywhere else.
I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. I have been working with Dan, who has been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development. He has kept me up to date with every stage of the process. I am now starting a great role, thanks to Dan who has provided a positive experience in this transition.
I would highly recommend Megan from the Vanrath team.
She helped me throughout the recruitment process, from application to accepting the role.
Megan's continuous guidance and support ensured I was well prepared for the interviews and the challenges associated.
For anyone wishing to take the next step in their career I would encourage them to get in touch with Megan at Vanrath.