VANRATH are delighted to have partnered with one of Northern Ireland's most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Warranty Admin position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Place of work is Belfast ( Boucher )
£25,000 - £27,000+ Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Ensuring all administrative functions within the warranty department are carried out
- Reviewing warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible
- Administering warranty policy in the best interests of the retailer, manufacturer and customer
- Keeping accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims
- Ensuring that all frontline staff complete records correctly when warranty is diagnosed on a vehicle, and providing training and coaching were required.
- Maintaining knowledge of all warranty procedures and documentation. Supporting other staff members on all warranty related matters
- Ensuring you are fully compliant with manufacturers policies and procedures completing all training as required for each brand
- Flexibility in being able to support the existing department staff as required through various functions and location
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in similar role is highly preferred
- Excellent team player and interpersonal communication skills
- IT experience essential
- Strong time management & attention to detail essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Emma hall and Thomas are really efficient and motivated employees. They are really helping me to get the job. I highly recommend them. When you talk to them you will feel like you know them since long.
Went above and beyond to secure the perfect employee for our firm. When I contacted Adrian he came to our offices that afternoon and got to work. Within a very short space of time we were sent a few ideal candidates and one in particular was a great fit for our office. We have had a great experience with Vanrath and would highly recommend them.
My experience of using Vanrath again was professional, positive, and very encouraging as always which is why I always contact Dan Morgan when looking for a new job. Dan makes the entire experience stress free and listens to what I want from a new role. Another positive experience with Vanrath which was due to Dan Morgan.
I cannot recommend Vanrath recruitment enough, having just finished university, the process can feel daunting. However the fantastic communication and guidance from the Vanrath team made this process a lot easier. A special mention goes to Patrick Carr who personally guided me through this process. His attention to detail and expertises is unparalleled to any other recruitment company I have dealt with. Would recommend to any professional.