£30,000 - £32,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a large NI distribution business, that now have an opening for a Warehouse Supervisor/Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. You will work Monday to Friday from 08.30 - 17.30.
The ideal person:
- Two years recent supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of H&S regulations
- Ability to operate an MRP/ERP and Excel
As the Warehouse Manager, duties will include:
- Ensure that all products sent meet or exceed customer expectations
- Manage warehouse documents and ensure that regulatory requirements are correctly recorded, controlled and maintained.
- Manage your team of eleven, ensuring a collaborative approach to targets
- Have responsibility for implementation of H&S regulation
- Continuous Improvement of all processes and controls
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.